Crossman Crew

Monday, September 5, 2011

Gearing Up for Tuesday

I have big plans for this week, even if it is a short week.

I made a trip to Staples on Friday, after school, and purchased these little boxes. A couple of the other 2nd grade teachers got them, and I decided that Room 24 needed them-no HAD to HAVE them too. You can't tell, but they are tiny. They are the cutest little boxes ever. They are going to be storage for the students class money. I will pass them out Tuesday morning, give them all their weekly "allowance," and begin the Training! :-) The kids were told on Friday, about the Training. If you are a parent in my class, and confused about the money, then please come to Back to School Night on Sept. 20. I will have all of the answers then. I am going for 100% attendance!

1 comment: