Crossman Crew

Wednesday, September 21, 2011


Back to School Night was a BIG success! 93% of you came to the big night! Only 2 families were not represented! Awesome job parents! You ROCK! It was nice to meet you and then talk to you at a break-neck speed. Sorry if I talked too fast. Sometimes (or always) I am a little long-winded, so I was trying to hurry to get it all in, and have you out on time. If you have questions about anything at all, please feel free to write me a note, email me, or call. Notes and email work best. It was great to meet so many of you! Thanks for coming.
This is JiJi. He/she is a penguin and the character in all of the JiJi (ST Math) math games.
The kids have to get JiJi from the left of the screen, to the right of the screen, and they do so by solving Math problems correctly.

So last night at Back to School Night, I was saying how confused we have been in the lab. Well, we are confused no longer! We went in today, and many of the kids already know their passwords!! I was amazed. If your child knows his/her password, you can follow the directions on the letter I sent home today, and your child can play with JiJi at home. The letter has the access code, and you will need that only once-but I would keep it just in case. I do not have the kids passwords-those are stored safely in their brains.

Here's my class, lined up, ready to head back to class. Aren't they cute? That's Zac toward the front, with the untied shoe. He had his own ideas on how he was going to line up for the picture. He's doing his thing! I seriously need to locate that picture permission form, because these guys/girls are so much cuter from the front. I will search for that paper.

Thanks again for a MOST successful Back to School Night! Oh, and thanks for reading the blog too!

2 comments:

  1. Elisa is loving your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa is having fun in your class!

    ReplyDelete