Crossman Crew

Monday, October 17, 2011

Library Time!!

Every Monday our class visits the library!
Ms. MacRae is our librarian. When the kids come into the library, she reads them a story, then excuses them to check out books. We get to check out THREE books each!
Library cards are waiting for the kids.

Books! Books! Books! The library is a great place!

Parents, library books can be taken home, but they need to be returned to school on Monday mornings, in order to check out new books.

GOOD NEWS!! My DonorsChoose project (up there on the right sidebar) has been funded! Thanks to three of my friends, and Chevron, we get a projector for our document camera! I am beyond excited about this! Also, since I've had a project funded, I gain points at the site, so that I can post more projects! I already have my eyes set on iPod touches or new computers!!!! Yay! I can't wait until the projector gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment