Crossman Crew

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I can't show you the pictures I took of the kids today, because I photographed their faces. I will save those for the yearbook-or post them whenever I locate the permission slip for a photo release! I can show you MY costume though!
I was an iPhone. Thanks to my 13 year old for taking the picture this morning.

I even had a logo on the back.

The kids were adorable in their costumes. We had two Marios, a Rapunzel, Cinderella, Ariel, Fiona, 2 witches, 2 ninjas (and one Ninja Turtle), a Native American Indian, a spider, a Clone Trooper, a cowgirl, Picachu, Princess Leia, an A's player, Iron Man and Superman, an FBI agent, the guy from Scream, an angel princess, Elvis (thank you, thank you very much), and a cat. They were super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment