Crossman Crew

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Live Action!

We went "live action" with Math today. Our first problem featured "Julie" and "Rosa." I played the part of "Julie" because, well, that's my name! LOL. #25 played the part of "Rosa."


"Julie" had 10 crayons. "Rosa" gave "Julie" 8 crayons. How many crayons in all? 18!!! Math is fun! Special thanks to #23 for taking the picture, and to her mom for having the same phone as me, so she could take the picture.


Second story: "Kyra" (played by #16) had two dimes and three nickels in her left pocket, and a quarter and two pennies in her right pocket.


See? How much money does she have?



$.62!!! Math is so fun! I apologize to the boys that no boy names were used in our "live action" stories today. Maybe next time.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That looks like soooooo much fun ! I will have to start having my little one count my change at night !

    ReplyDelete