Crossman Crew

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Class Helpers

We have lots of helpers in class!! I have parents in every single day of the week. It's great!!! Small group time is coming along. The kids are patient as I change things every week, looking for things that work best.




That's my MOM up there, reading to the kids! She comes to volunteer every Wednesday. She's newly retired, and Room 24 is benefitting from that!




Justin Bieber stands watch over our marbles. We do not want to lose our marbles. When the marbles reach the orange tape, the class earns a special prize. We earned LOTS of marbles this week! Our transitions have been great, and we are learning to control our talking.




I am LOVING these parent journals!! You all are so sweet! I think it's great communication between you and your child. We are working on proper friendly letter writing. It takes a little time to learn the format. Your letters to the kids are great for modeling the format. Keep up the good work Moms and Dads!!



This one made me laugh. #28 has "rocked" this week. Many others are also rocking it, and so are you parents! You rock!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment