Crossman Crew

Monday, September 24, 2012

Looking for the Shuttle

We tried to see the space shuttle, Endeavour  on Friday. We didn't have any luck. It flew over the Hayward Hills and we just weren't close enough to see it. It was disappointing, but we did see this...
 Some skywriter type jet, very high in the air. Actually there were tons of planes in the air Friday. I guess there are always, but it just seemed that since we were looking for the shuttle, perched upon a jet, all we saw were other commercial airlines. Southwest does a great business at the Oakland Airport.
Well, I was able to pull up a video of the space shuttle, atop the jet, and I showed that to the kids. They seemed pretty happy to see that. Judging by all of the parent letters I read this morning, in the Parent Journals, some of you have some fantastic pictures! If you care to share them, I can post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment