Crossman Crew

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Math and Johnny Appleseed

Today the kids played a math game. They learned to play Addition Top-it. Ask your child how to play. It can be played with a deck of regular cards, so they could play it at home.


Oh! A 9 vs 9!! We have fancy math cards! We can play lots of different math games with these fancy math cards.


Oooooh! A 16!!! I wonder what her partner had?

And now...the picture all students are waiting for....




We read a story about Johnny Appleseed this morning. He walked West (from Massachusetts) with a bag of appleseeds on his back and a pot on his head! The only pot I had, that fits on my head, has two hand grips and not a long handle. It served the purpose though-it fit on my head. It was not comfortable though. If your child was suddenly curious about which pots/pans fit on their head, now you know why.

I gotta go now-I have a pot to wash!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment