Crossman Crew

Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to School...Almost

Welcome to Room 24, Mrs. Crossman's Crew! It's going to be a great school year! I have been getting things ready for the students arrival on Wednesday! There's been lots of unpacking, lots of cleaning, lots of planning, and lots of reorganizing.
Books and pencils...check!
Hooks for coats and backpacks...check!
Floor space for engaging class discussions...check!

Table groupings assembled...check!

I just need my students, and for Wednesday to get here! Ready to rock and roll!

Feel free to leave comments, but just know that I have to approve all comments. If students and parents comment, please use only first names.

By the way, if you are a parent or student from my future class, WELCOME! I would like you to know that I will be posting pictures from class, but I WILL NOT be posting faces of students. We will be very creative about how we post our projects and events, so that we can protect the privacy of the students.

9 comments:

  1. Your classroom looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Crossman!
    Your blog looks great. I am sure it will be a great tool and a fun way for your students' families to stay in the loop this school year! I hope to visit room 24 as your MAGIC docent for another great year of travel around the world...
    Happy start of a new year!
    Tara Dadd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your classroom looks amazing and so does your blog. Have a fabulous year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classroom looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, I got to be the 100th page view! Way to get rolling for a great year, Mrs. Crossman :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors in your discussion area and the numbered coat hooks. Too bad I only have 20 coat hooks and 28 kids :o( Have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room looks GREAT !! I think the parents will love this idea of a blog !! BUT, I am just your mother, which makes me just a tad biased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from the East coast..I wish Ava's teacher would do something like this :) Her teacher last year barely knew how to email.. best of luck to you this year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Room really looks wonderful! I think I would have enjoyed your class when I was a second grade student! You sure it's been 17 years?!

    ReplyDelete